Want to work in Hospitality?

There’s a few qualifications you need to gain before you can seek employment in the Australian hospitality sector.

These will make you more employable and valuable to potential employers.



Most licensed venues in Australia require staff to complete a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training course before commencing employment. You will learn about the regulations for alcohol service in Queensland in our one-day classroom based RSA Course. A must-do when you want to work in cafes, bars & restaurants.


A course designed to give an introductory level of competency in food handling to ensure food safety. It teaches the fundamental skills needed to perform the role of a food handler in the Australian food industry. This course is suitable for workers who handle food as a part of their position but will not be monitoring the overall state of food safety for an entire business.


Experience Australian coffee culture first hand and gain a nationally recognized certificate with our Barista course. Boost your skill set and potential employability as you learn to prepare and present different types of coffee, practice operating an industrial espresso machine, and understand its basic maintenance. You will become familiar with a barista’s working environment and commonly used phrases.

For more info on any of these courses contact us on +61 7 4054 8690 or https://cairnslanguagecentre.com.au/contact/